Hyperlinks

Please Note: Light GREY text is/are Hyperlinks!

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Welcome to Songs of the Goddess

So I wanted to share a little about what I hope to achieve for this blog. I've been in love with music for as long as I can remember. When I first discovered Paganism it was easy to incorporate music into ceremony. It wasn't hard to find God/dess inspired music, the hard
part was finding good music with good production value and quality instrumentalism.

I started out with the basics; Loreena Mckennitt, Enya, Pure Moods, tc. As time went on and I traveled further and further on my path I had discovered more and more artists who are inspired by paganism. Some of what I discovered was beautiful in its own way though I always
had a feeling that what was on the disc wasn't the grand final product that the artist intended. Now as we move on and the Goddess path becomes more an more mainstream and technology is becoming more readily available, the over all quality of the songs are improving exponentially.

My hope is that this will be a medium where music seeker and music maker can meet and these amazing creations get to the ears they're created for.

There is so much out there, much more than even I know of and hopefully, in time, we all will be introduced to that perfect song for a ceremony or Deity honouring that we never knew existed.

I hope down the road that this blog will be chalk full of concert reviews, interviews and CD critiques.

Feel free to share your music with the rest of us, help spread the word about these artists and give them the sales they need to continue to make music for us and the goddess.



Pentacle Divider

Photobucket


Please visit and spread the word about these Links:


Songs of the Goddess - For and about all things Pagan music.
and
That Devil Music - For the best in Hard Rock and Metal.


That Devil Music's Last FM page!


E-Mail Me!


Creative Commons License
Songs of the Goddess by Draeden is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at songsofthegoddess.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment